First and foremost: Now it is possible to join us.
Standards valid until15th May
- People from EU or Switzerland is authorized to reach Italy because of healthy or business reasons, without quarantine obligation!
- To reach Italy it is sufficient to have a negative PCR or antigen Test not older than 48 hours.
- Please apply to the website of the South Tyrolean Health Authority.
Standards valid starting from 15th May
The Green Pass will be needed to access all accommodation facilities with a negative test not older than 48 hours, or with vaccine certificate or Covid-19 certificate of recovery.
Respecting all current safety and hygiene standards we would like to make your holiday in Fiè allo Sciliar safe and carefree. As usual, we reserve you plenty of space in and out and an endless nature that will allow you to isolate and enjoy quiet moments in pure freedom!
FEEL SAFE AND BOOK!
For you to be able to plan your holidays without any worries, we have adapted our cancellation penalties to the current situation. Until further notice, all future bookings can be postponed free of charge 3 days before arrival if your arrival is prevented due to a travel warning, border closures or Covid19 disease. For all other motives, the standard cancellation policies will be applied.
The prepayments will be converted into a voucher which can be used for any other future booking in the Turm.
These conditions are valid until the situation will go back to normal.
THE STEPS WE HAVE TAKEN TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AND OURS
- Breakfast and dinner: they will be served at the table or in your room
- Buffet: it will be operative but there, dear guest, you will need to wear a facemask
- Online check-in: a precious opportunity to avoid useless and dangerous waiting times at the reception: the link will be sent in the booking confirmation email
- Rooms: they will be ready for you after an ozone sanitation; therefore, you can count on sanitised rooms according to the current standards. We beg you to be patient if your room will not available on time at 2 p.m. – We prefer to let you wait a minute for your safety
- Guests and team: your health and that of our team who will be in contact with you is the greatest priority. The mutual hygiene and safety preventive actions will be respected according to the current and official standards. Personal protection equipment and disinfection points are present in the whole hotel
We are waiting for you!