First and foremost: Now it is possible to join us.
- People from EU, Schengen states and UK (and countries from the list C) are authorized to reach Italy without quarantine obligation!
- To reach Italy it is sufficient to have the Green Pass, which shows whether you have been tested, vaccinated or recoverd. The Green Pass is also required to use all the services within the hotel.
- You need a online registration to the EU Digital Passenger Locator Form (PLF) proir to entry into Italy. A confirmation email on a smartphone is sufficient proof.
Respecting all current safety and hygiene standards we would like to make your holiday in Fiè allo Sciliar safe and carefree. As usual, we reserve you plenty of space in and out and an endless nature that will allow you to isolate and enjoy quiet moments in pure freedom!
THE STEPS WE HAVE TAKEN TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AND OURS
- Online check-in: a precious opportunity to avoid useless and dangerous waiting times at the reception: the link will be sent in the booking confirmation email
- Rooms: they will be ready for you after an ozone sanitation; therefore, you can count on sanitised rooms according to the current standards. We beg you to be patient if your room will not available on time at 2 p.m. – We prefer to let you wait a minute for your safety
- Guests and team: your health and that of our team who will be in contact with you is the greatest priority. The mutual hygiene and safety preventive actions will be respected according to the current and official standards. Personal protection equipment and disinfection points are present in the whole hotel. Our team gets tested twice a week.
- NEW: you can also get a rapid nasal antigen test here in the hotel.
We are waiting for you!